Daisy's been taking swimming lessons on and off since last summer. At first, she refused to get her head anywhere near the water. (She had tubes put in her ears when she was 18mos old.) Now, she loves showing how she can dunk her head under and even loves to wear her swimsuit in the bathtub! So Jeff took a few pictures of her most recent lessons. She's now in level 3 - preschool, and is doing great!
***Posted on Sunday, January 31st, 2010***
3 comments:
How I wish I could see you guys more often. Seeing these pictures helps, but I can't wait to see you all again. You have a beautiful family. We are soooo blessed!
love the last pic! ! ! ! love Nana, or should I say St. Nana :)
I LOVE that last picture. It looks pro! You need to blow it up and hang it somewhere.
Post a Comment