***Posted on Sunday, January 31st, 2010***
Two Months!
Zoey's two months old already! It definitely flew by. She's been such a great, easy-going baby. I don't know how Daisy has survived this long cuz I just want to eat them up! Zoey now weighs 10 lbs, is 21 inches long, and sleeps for about a 4-5 hour stretch at night. She loves her binky, and wakes up at the sound of Jeff's voice. She loves to be held, which is pretty easy since there are 4 adults living here and a very eager-to-help older sister. Daisy is just too precious with her. She's very protective and is always willing to help. Sometimes to a fault and I have to tell her to leave the baby alone! Two kids is challenging, and I'm struggling to adjust. Hopefully I can get the hang of it soon, or at least learn to fly by the seat of my pants with flair! Enjoy a few pictures taken of our beautiful baby girl on her two-month birthday, January 13th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute girls you have! Daisy is growing up - my goodness! And Zoey looks like an adorable baby!
Post a Comment