One good girl

Merry Christmas to me! Santa spoiled me rotten today. I must have been one REALLY good girl this year!



Daisy was so fun to watch. There will definitely be more pictures to come, I just had to get on and thank Santa for his hard work and to tell him that I love him very much. Even without all the awesome gifts!!!

***Posted on Friday, December 25th, 2009***

3 comments:

Todd and Julie said...

Wow, you are one lucky girl! It seems like you will be busy taking pictures and having fun. :)

Also, happy birthday to Daisy. What a cute idea for her party.

Jessica said...

i really want a rebel. do i have to have a husband to get one?!

Emily Mendenhall said...

Oh Christy I have that camera and you are going to love it! I just wish I had more time to spend figuring it all out...