Unbelievable


I can't believe the time has come already to sell our home. It has been such a great little place for us! So many memories are here, but hopefully, some other great family will find it perfect to start their own memories. If any of you know of somebody looking to relocate to the North Salt Lake area, leave a comment on this blog, or simply click on the title of this post to link you to the ad on utahhomes.com. Thanks!

8 comments:

Brye said...

Where are you moving to?

Moon Whaler said...

You should move to Logan! :) babysitter always available...

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were moving! I'd buy your house if I were richer. Where are you headed?

Tiffany said...

That is so crazy! I'm with the others...where are you moving too? And why are you selling your house already?

Christy said...

K y'all. We're moving in with the parents! Yup, we moving into Christy's parents basement and paying them some rent to help them get out of debt, and it'll help us save for an even bigger home. No worries, it'll only be for 6mos-1yr depending if we build again or not. We haven't decided yet. It's a win-win situation, and all JEFF's idea!!

Tiff Rudd said...

I absolutely LOVE the new hair cut and wish you luck selling the house! I felt such a mix of emotions selling our first house - proud of such an accomplishment and sad to leave our first home! I'm sure you will feel the same - on to new adventures! :)

Anonymous said...

Um, where are you going??? Your house is very cute, I'd buy it! (but it's in Utah & I don't plan on living there)

Delia D'Nell said...

Christy!!! I didn't know you had a blog. I love it! I wish I could buy your house...I am so ready to have a place of my own. Hopefully I will see you more when you live at your parents. Keep in touch!