Daisy's newest fetish



So Daisy has discovered colored pencils. At least for now they are staying on the paper and not the walls! She's so cute to just mull over a drawing until she feels it is complete. I was a bit worried because she never really showed interest in coloring or writing up until a few weeks ago. Now it's all she wants to do! (While watching Barney, of course!) As for us, the house-selling is going quite well! We listed with an awesome agent, Doug Cary from Coldwell Banker. He's in our ward and when another Coldwell Banker agent kept pestering us, we finally told her we were probably going to use Doug and she said that he was amazing! We've had a couple interests in our house, but no offers yet. No big deal, we'll just keep it clean and tidy -the hardest part with a toddler & Jeff!! Just kidding, Daisy's pretty neat. :) Keep sending the word around.......

2 comments:

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

Oh, at least it's not markers...althogh she has already been there, done that! I found Lincoln the other morning in his big boy bed, COVERED in marker...from HEAD TO TOE! Not to mention all over his sheets, blankets, EVERYWHERE! Luckily not the walls, but oh boy...the joys of toddlerhood! I LOVE Daisy! She is a doll!

Anonymous said...

That's what I was going to say! At least it's not markers! Brigham has colored with marker on the window, the soccer ball, the wall, and other various toys. I must not forget to mention his hands and feet! My boys specialty is permanent marker. In case Daisy ever uses permanent marker on the carpet or clothes or furniture, use hairspray to get it off! It's incredible! Good luck with the house!