
So I did it! I finally chopped my hair off! I really loved it long, but I was ready for a change, and change I did! I cut off a total of 8 inches and I thought I'd float away - my head felt so much lighter! Daisy was a bit confused at first, I think she thought I was my sister Courtney (we look scarily similar, and her hair is practically the same except with bangs). Jeff really likes it, so that's a plus, and I've enjoyed the extra time in the mornings! Please ingnore the bags under my eyes, and the cruddy complexion (the 'before' picture was taken at the end of the summer by Jeff, that's why it looks so good!) Let me know what you think!!
10 comments:
You're so brave to try a drastic change! I love your new look!
Way cute! I love it! I'm thinking about doing the same. My hair keeps hanging in the new baby's face all the time, and I think he hates it! :)
you're such a copycat. Courtney is going to be soooo pissed that you look awesome :)
I LOVE it!! You have inspired me...
Gorgeous!
I love your hair cut! So cute!
Hellooooooooooo hottie! You look very very cute!
Mmm, love these fries!
Absolutely gorgeous! I've always wanted to but never dared. Way to go!!!
Christy, I love your hair!! I have never been able to go back to long, you will love it! You should post another picture so we can see it better. ;) By the way, Daisy is the cutest girl ever!! I love her silly face in that picture.
Your cut looks so springy and fresh. What a cutie you have as well.
Post a Comment