Mark & Patti Williams Family - September 2010

Yup. Jeff's whole fam damily. It was Ellie's baptism and we tried to get a decent picture. After about 10 clicks from Roger Tuttle, and a little photoshop trickery from Jeff, I'd say we got it! I'm pretty sure our kids are the cutest, though. Mark & Patti have done well for themselves, don't ya think? I really am lucky to have such great in-laws and my kids are definitely blessed with awesome grandparents!

3 comments:

The Gines Chronicles said...

Jeff, you have a beautiful family. :) Oh, and I'm pretty sure my youngest needs to ask your oldest where she found that skirt! ;)

Kristi said...

Hey I think my kids are pretty cute too! And what great cousins they are:)

tHe sMiTh SaGa said...

Super Cute pictures! I can't believe she is ONE! I just love the picture of her sitting on the chair hunched over hugging her stuffed animal. Oh my goodness, it's the cutest!