Water Baby

I thought I'd quickly post a couple of pictures, until I have more time to catch up on the last month. I can't believe how busy 2 kids can be. It's taking me so long to get the hang of it! I don't know what I would do without my mom. She's been such a sanity saver!

Since Daisy loves the pool and Zoey loves her baths, my mom, sister Courtney & her son Rafe, and me and my girls, decided to head to the pool one afternoon during Spring Break. There were alot of people but I thought there would have been more. It was Zoey's first time to the pool. She didn't really enjoy the baby float we had, so I mostly sat in the shallow end with her, or my mom would hold her. Daisy was brave and wanted to try the huge water slide with me. It only took one time down and she was hooked. That's all we did the rest of the time! It was pretty fun, but a lot of work getting two wet & tired kids dry & happy. Poor Rafe ended up with diarrhea for a couple weeks afterward!

A little unsure at first...

 I think she likes it! Don't you just love the 
adorable swimsuit, double chin, & rolls!!!

4 comments:

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

MAN!! Sure wish MY double chin and rolls looked that cute in a swim suit! She is SO adorable!

Adam and Cami said...

I do love those rolls! She is so adorable!

Kristin said...

She is a chub - and SO adorable!!

Jessica said...

Oh my word! I love her! I wish rolls were that cute in a swim suit at my age!