We blessed Zoey last Sunday, February 7th, (yes - Superbowl Sunday) and it was such a great day! We were surrounded by wonderful family and close friends, and Zoey looked absolutely gorgeous if I do say so myself. I have about a bazillion pictures of her, but I thought I'd first give you a sneak peek and then post more later when I have more time. Thanks for all who came and participated. It was simply MAH-velous!!!
*Posted on Wednesday, February 10th, 2010*
12 comments:
Look at that smile. She is the cutest thing ever!
LOVE that picture of the two of them together. Daisy looks amazing! It was a great day!
She is beautiful! I LOVE her headband...I would totally wear it! Did you make it?
She does look beautiful! And I can't believe how long Daisy's hair is! It's gorgeous! You've got cute little girls!
What a great smile!! Beautiful girls!
Christy your girls are beautiful! I need you to teach me some cute styles for my girls hair next time I'm up. My mom is always telling me how cute Daisy's is.
She is absolutely beautiful and I love the headband. Your little girls are so cute and look a lot like you. Can't believe she is already three months. I can only imagine having two kids is a big adjustment a little worried for when we decide to have another one not sure if i will make it out of the house each day one is hard enough. Hope all is going well.
Those turned out wonderful! What gorgeous little ladies! I LOVE them 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, you really do have two BEAUTIFUL little girls! Glad the blessing went well!
she looks beautiful. What a sweet picture of your two darling girls.
those two little girls of yours are so beautiful! seriously! i love them!
Your girls are gorgeous! Where did you get that hair band??? Great pics. I love the kissy picture. So sweet.
Post a Comment