3 months!

Zoey turned 3 months old on February 13th. She is so adorable, I had Courtney come over and help me do a little photo session for her. She's definitely much chubbier than Daisy ever was (up to 13 pounds now), thus she looks A LOT like her mother! Poor kid. She's a pretty chill baby, which is nice, and a good sleeper, which is super nice, and she doesn't mind her big sister mauling her all the time. She's been sick this past week with a Urinary Tract Infection and a chest cold. We got these great pix even with her not feeling well! We are so grateful to have her in our family!!!

beautiful baby blues


 
I {heart} those lashes!

 
 
priceless

 
 
an unhappy moment


 
oh the chubbiness

 
Yay! Nake-y!


 
Don't ya wanna just eat her up?!?
 

5 comments:

tHe sMiTh SaGa said...

She's darling! And I cant believe that she's 3 months already! Where did that go?

Moon Whaler said...

Love it! So cute!

Courtney M. Hutchings said...

OOOOOooooh *pinch pinch* Love little Z!!!

Amie said...

so cute. I love baby chub. It's the best. I hope she's feeling better now!

Jenny said...

She is so, so cute! I can't wait to meet her in person someday! :)