Having two kids is quite an adjustment! One that I feel I am failing miserably at. I haven't been on time to a single thing since having Zoey, and I constantly feel like there just isn't enough hours in the day! I can't even imagine if we didn't live with my parents and have that constant help from my saint mother. Jeff is a huge help, but I try not to bug him much so that he can focus on working and stuff. Anyways, hence the lack of blogging lately! So now I'm gonna take a few minutes and do a quick update of the past month. We've had lots of fun, and are trying to enjoy every minute of our kids while they're little! We absolutely LOVE our girls - they are beautiful inside and out! So take a few minutes - or hours - and enjoy my little posting binge as I try to update the past few weeks!!!
***Posted on Sunday, January 31st, 2010***
3 comments:
What beautiful girls! Looks like you've had a lot of fun lately. We really need to get everyone together sometime soon. :)
Oh I LOVE the binge posting! LOVE IT!! Your girls are SO beautiful. Just about right for my beaituful boys! :) I am glad that you are feeling better!
Yeah for new posts! I remember one time my mom told me it always took 3 months after a new baby to feel like she had it figured out - I have discovered it is the same with me...at least so far. So, don't worry - you don't have to have it figured out for another month! :) Really, it does get easier eventually! Anyway, your girls are beyond CUTE! Just keep enjoying every minute!
Post a Comment