Maternity Photo Shoot

Last week, I was the subject of an awesome photo shoot for my sister. I never got maternity pics done with my first pregnancy, mostly because I was so huge and unattractive! So this time around, I swallowed my pride, got a bit gussied up, and made cute Daisy be in most of them with me! Thanks, Courtney!

Hello belly button!


9 comments:

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

OHHHH!! You are SO dang cute! You are seriously so small! Beautiful. daisy is going to be the BEST older sister! I can't wait to see this new little one!

Moon Whaler said...

Love it! You look great! I love pregnant bellies, just looking at your pics made me so happy!

Jeff and Brittney said...

Christy, What great pics! You will be so happy to have these! What an exciting time for you and your family! Another daughter, a little sister......blessings all around! You are so beautiful as a pregnant mommy! Thanks for sharing!
Britt

Christy said...

Beautiful as ever even though I know you don't feel beautiful! How wonderful you are to go through all this for another precious child! I wish I had some pics like these! Not long now! Love you . . . mom

Jessica said...

those are great! you look so beautiful, and daisy looks as cute as ever! i can't wait to meet the new baby!

Courtney M. Hutchings said...

I am glad you like them :). It was fun and good practice! That last one is by far my favorite. LOVE it.

Suzy Q said...

I LOVE the siluet shot. That is so beautiful. Good luck when the new babe comes! We're very excited for you.

Tiff said...

You make a very beautiful pregnant lady! Cute picts! Good luck with the delivery! Can't wait to hear she made it here safely!

Sara said...

what a cute photo shoot. I love your shirt. Loved your costume for halloween too.