Three cheers for Preschool!!!

So yesterday was Miss Daisy's first day of preschool. She was so stinkin excited she could hardly wait! She didn't even touch her breakfast because she just wanted to leave! I must say, I was nearly as excited. It's nice to get a little break in the morning to shower and get ready and have some moments to myself. Plus, I'm sure she'll need a break once the baby's here! After school, I asked her what she did and what her favorite part was. All she said was she made a froggie (a paper bag hand puppet), and played on the see-saw. Hopefully, I'll be able to pull more of a conversation out of her as the weeks go by! Thanks to Miss Becka's Leaps & Bounds Preschool! Oh, and I loved both these pictures, so I had to post them both! I love the excitement she exudes in the first one, and the second one shows her adorable outfit and hairdo! Maybe I'm a bit biased, but I think she's the most beautiful little girl there ever was!!!



**Posted on September 2nd, 2009**

6 comments:

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

SERIOUSLY how freakin cute is she! AH!! WE miss you guys!

Chelsea said...

she is so cute I love the huge bruise on her shin ouch! they look like my sons legs

Emmy said...

So so cute. What a cute hairdo as well. Congrats to you Daisy on your first day of preschool!

Emmy said...

Can you send me your email, for some reason I can't find it. I'll delete it as soon as you post it. Or if you have my email you can emil it to me.

Tiff said...

She really is a beautiful girl! How fun to be starting preschool! ENJOY!

Moon Whaler said...

No more Jayda? Guess it got voted out? Did you enjoy the books I brought? Any good ideas in there?