est. June 28th, 2003

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to the coolest, funnest, most awesomest couple around......US!! Six years and counting! It's amazing to look back and see all that has happened in only 6 years. I can't imagine what the future holds for us!

The cute couple atop the Empire State Building last September

3 comments:

Moon Whaler said...

CONGRATS to two of my favorite people in the entire world! I was totally going to text you yesterday and I totally forgot. Must have been that ornery and possibly teething baby of mine! Hopefully we'll see you Friday!

Amie said...

Happy Anniversary! And, since I haven't checked blogs for a while, congratulations on another girl! YAY! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! And congrats on another GIRL! I admit I'm totally jealous!
Funny, I just looked at the comment before mine, and realized I just wrote the same thing. heehee. didn't plan it, promise!