So the past few days have been quite fun and exciting! On Saturday we celebrated Jeff's grandma's 80th birthday. We spent the day with extended family that we hardly see and had lots of fun visiting with them. On Sunday we celebrated Bret's (Courtney's hubby) and my birthdays. He's only a day older than me! Then came Tuesday: wonderful St. Patrick's Day and MY BIRTHDAY!! That morning, my mom, my sister Courtney, and I (and the kiddos) went up to Logan to spend the day with Carly and Mirabel. It was the first time that Carly & Courtney had seen each other since the babes were born, and hence, the first time we had all the cousins together. We took a million pictures, and gratefully, a couple of them turned out! The babies were so good to let a three-year-old attempt to hold them while we all snapped away! We all went to Chili's for lunch and enjoyed the infamous Molten Chocolate Cake. It was so nice to spend my birthday with both of my sisters and their kids. Oh, and my mom. Jeff and I went down to Southtowne mall and did a bit of shopping. (Thank you tax return!) He spoiled me big time! Then we enjoyed a delicious dinner at Texas Roadhouse. We couldn't believe how good their homemade ranch dressing was, so they sent us home with a huge bowl of it! Pretty sad when you fall in love with Ranch!!! We couldn't finish our meals (of course) so I can't wait for lunch today! I also couldn't resist the Strawberry Cheesecake, and we ordered that to-go. I must confess, I enjoyed the whole thing for breakfast this morning! Best cheesecake ever!! All-in-all, it was an excellent birthday and I'm definitely paying for it today! But so worth it! Thanks all for the birthday wishes! Enjoy all the pictures!


11 comments:
Happy Birthday Christy!! I thought of you yesterday during the festivities of St. Patty's Day.
Daisy is getting so big and absolutely adorable! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Glad you had a good time.
That was a fun day! I love that our green st. patrick's day attire blends in with Carly' green wall...
What cute kiddies!
Happy Birthday Christy! Next time you're out by South Towne (a.k.a. right by my house) let me know and Jayne and I will come and join you!
I'm glad you decided to spend your bday with me, it was so fun to hang out with you guys! What is with Daisy's face in that last photo?? Love you! Glad your bday was great!
What cute kids! I'm glad you had a good birthday. You deserve it!
It was fun to come back after such a long blogging break and read all your fun past posts! I can't believe Daisy is already 3 - didn't we just run into you at the fair with tiny babies!? She is such a cutie! And, I am still picturing your sisters when we were in High School...how can they possibly both have babies! I must find a way to get time to slow down!! :) Anyway, thanks for the fun updates on your cute family!
yo christy! I'm so glad I found you! I haven't looked over your blog yet, so I'll definitely leave more comments when I do. check out our family blog at
www (dot) the-ins-hyder (dot) blogspot (dot) com!
Happy Birthday! Sorry I am late. How's it going? I just added you to my Google reader. Congrats to your family for all the new kids!
I was so excited to see your comment on my blog! I tried to look at yours once before but I wasn't "invited" :). Looks like you had a great birthday. I can't believe how cute and grown-up Daisy is! And, you look awesome too! When are we getting together?!:)
Post a Comment