Rafe Cameron Hutchings was born Monday, February 23rd, 2009, at 4:38pm at Lakeview Hospital in Bountiful, Utah. He came in at 7lbs 13oz, and 21 inches long. He's quite the cutie with a nice double chin, chubby cheeks, and a good tuft of dark hair. My sister, Courtney, (the mommy) decided to "surprise" us and didn't tell us she was being induced that day. Although she told everyone else. I think her little "surprise" backfired because it really ticked us off that we didn't even know she was in the hospital. Especially my mom. What if something went wrong? Sometimes my little sis just doesn't think things through. Good thing her son is cute, though, cuz once you see him, you can't stay mad! Here's a couple pics of him.
4 comments:
Yup. She's going to kill you.
What?!?! I didn't even know she was even pregnant! Holy Cow!! That is super crazy. How do you pronounce the name. She probably deserves the pic being posted for not telling you guys. Pay back! Congrats to her!
Wow! What a cute little guy! Congrats on your new nephew! My mom told us your sisters where expecting this month - so exciting! Tell Courtney congrats from me. She is going to be a wonderful mother. I think Rafe has her facial expression. Fun for Daisy that she has a cousin!
Britt
I don't care, I just gave birth! Heck, it's on Facebook. Who gives.
I do care that everyone got mad about me surprising Mom and Dad. Hutchings' family found out ON ACCIDENT so I was determined to surprise somebody! It's what I wanted to do and I am glad cause the tone of Dad's voice on the phone was priceless!
Post a Comment