Daisy's Art Show
For the past six weeks, Daisy has been taking a fun little art preschool from Dani Henriksen. She's the primary president in our old Foxboro ward. We also went to high school together. She's an art history major and wanted to do something fun for her little boy and decided to include about 10 other toddlers as well. Quite the undertaking! Daisy's been going to her house every Monday for a couple of hours and doing all sorts of fun art projects. Last night was the class' art show where they got to show off alot of their artwork and have a little awards ceremony. Daisy went straight to the toy room, but Jeff (artist that he is) was quite impressed. Nana & Papa were able to come as well. Daisy wore her fancy Christmas dress that Nana made and received the award for biggest helper. It was a cute little show. Thanks, Dani, for all your hardwork and patience! Daisy thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Daisy loved the art class and mommy loved the break. It was always fun when she came home excited to show me something. I think the teacher was wonderful! . . . . love from a proud Nana
I'm so glad you blogged about this, I really wish I could have gone but at least now I get to see pictures! Hooray for Daisy!
Cute artist you have Christy! I bet she had a blast in class.
Britt
Wow she's hgot talent! a buding artist... I wish I had something like this here. LOve ya..
Post a Comment