Wishing you your own dreams to dream, your own songs to sing, your own happiness to happen, during the NEW YEAR.....and always. Love, Jeff, Christy, & Daisy
I got your holiday card. Super cute!! How are things? Jeff's work? I need to call you so we can catch up. I start school tomorrow and I already have homework. Yay!!! Take care!
F.Y.I. Jeff did the card using Illustrator and Photoshop. We kinda "borrowed" the idea from one of Shutterfly's cards and put our own touches to it. I love it!
6 comments:
Way cute!
I got your holiday card. Super cute!! How are things? Jeff's work? I need to call you so we can catch up. I start school tomorrow and I already have homework. Yay!!! Take care!
That's so cute! What program do you use? It was so fun to see you at our christmas party. Daisy is seriously the cutest little girl!
F.Y.I. Jeff did the card using Illustrator and Photoshop. We kinda "borrowed" the idea from one of Shutterfly's cards and put our own touches to it. I love it!
Happy New Years! LOve ya....
You have such a cute family!
Post a Comment