Guess who's three!!


Happy Birthday to the sweetest, most adorable little girl in the world! Jeff and I cannot believe our little Daisy is 3 today. My! How time flies! I want to add to this post later, when I have a bit more time, and can brag about her a little more, but for now here's one cute picture of our favorite 3 year old that she took of herself. We love you, Daisy!!

6 comments:

Joe and Dawn said...

Happy Birthday Daisy!!!

Page Posse said...

Happy Day for Daisy! They just get older and stinkier from here!

mom @ dad said...

Daisy is so fun to have here with us. She comes to me every morning while I am still sleeping and says "wake-up Nana"! I love that ! ! !

Jeff and Brittney said...

Holy cow,she's three! Time did fly! She is so cute and lucky to have a great mom and dad! Hope you all have fun celebrating!

Merry Christmas!
Britt

The Elders said...

Happy Birthday Daisy! I still remember very well when I came to see her for the first time in the hospital. I can't believe that that was 3 years ago.

grandmapatti said...

I love Daisy so very much. From the first day I held that cute little pixie to now when I get a call on the phone and I hear "Hi, Pawee" Happy birthday sweetheart!