Wanted: Readers that aren't creepy stalkers!

So the time has come for our blog to be private. It's a sad day when we can no longer have faith and trust in the goodness of humanity. Plus, Daisy's just too cute, my grandma really worries about me taking her out in public! So if you would like to continue reading our boring, non-exciting posts that come every once in a great while, please leave me your email so I can send you a lame-o invitation to our flippin sweet blog. Thanks mucho!

15 comments:

Chelsea said...

I would live to continue reading your blog It is a great way to keep in touch! Soccerone1@gmail.com

Tiffany said...

send me an invite! tiffarbuckle@yahoo.com

Brye said...

That's a bummer you are entering the Private Blog Land but it is understandable.

bryenicole@gmail.com

Delia D'Nell said...

Me too! dnellg at gmail dot com

Holli and Billy said...

I love reading your blog! hollibilly@msn.com

Emmy said...

I'd love to have an invite.

ameliawatanabe@hotmail.com

Page Posse said...

Ok here it is again.... meamoome@yahoo.com

Abbey Hadley said...

count me in
abbeyspice99@Hotmail.com

Kel said...

I am in too. I will send you an email.

Melanie said...

Christy,
Send me an invite. anlicia@yahoo.com

Love ya,
Melanie

Aleighy said...

Please send me an invite. I love to see what's going on in your exciting lives!
amber@s3studios.com

C C & R said...

I would like an invite! chelsie_draney@hotmail.com

Jeff and Brittney said...

Your blog isn't boring! :)
Your family is so sweet.
Please count us in.

brittneypeck@hotmail.com

Jon & Kim said...

kim.jon@hotmail.com
Its Kim McLeod.....
I would love to keep up on you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I would like to be invited. I have been looking at your blog because Brittney has a link to yours on hers. If you want to see mine just email me. Mine is private as well.

w_t_thomas@hotmail.com