Jeff and Ethan (his wedding was the main reason we went to NY) in front of the Greek restaurant where the rehearsal dinner was held. It was goo-ood!!
One Hot Couple at the wedding - we had to steer clear of the Bride & Groom so we wouldn't have to compete for "Most Beautiful Couple!"
The bride's family is all Jewish so the wedding was also. Jeff in his awesome yamulka
Times Square - riding the hot, stinky subway - and the very cool Statue of Libery
Heartland?!?!
The infamous Serendipity restaurant, their egregiously large menu, fireplace where John Cusack once sat, and yummy frozen hot chocolate!
Empire State Building
Blue Man Group on Broadway!! So so so COOL! AWESOME!! FUN!!!
7 comments:
Wow!!! Good times! You guys really are a dang cute couple.
I am so jealous. what a great trip for you two. i love the picture of you two all dressed up, you'll have to scrap that one.
That looks like so much fun. You two totally deserved that vacation. Jeff looks good in a yarmulke, you should look into Judaism :)
PS- I spelled yarmulke right. Just so you know. Yes, I had to be sure. And yes, I had to let everyone on your blog know that I spelled it right. I am a teacher, after all!
You look so pretty in that blue dress! Love it!
SO FUN! Jealousy...jealousy...jealousy!q
I love NY! I am so glad you got to go there! I love your pictures too! You guys look so cute at the wedding! Beautiful couple!
Post a Comment