WASHINGTON DC, BABY!!!

Our awesome trip to DC! We absolutely loved it! We will definitely be going back. We stayed with Jeff's aunt and uncle and had a blast with all their stories and tidbits of information, and one of the most fun moments was hanging out with their daughters! Never a dull moment!! DC is a must for every American!!


The massively extraordinary Washington D.C. LDS Temple - quite awe-inspiring!!



Christy in front of our Nation's Capitol on 9/11/08 (notice the flag @ half-mast).



The Capitol at night - gorgeous!



Washington Monument



Jeff with Franklin D. Roosevelt listening to the radio.



Iwo Jima Memorial - legend has it there are 13 hands on the flag pole even though there is only 6 people. The extra hand? The had of God.



The Lincoln Memorial. You hear all the time how huge it is, but it's quite another thing to see it in person! He's huge!!!



Vietnam Memorial - the wall goes on forever! There's something like 56,820 names. Woah.



Mount Vernon, Virginia - longtime home of George Washington.



Dinner with AnnaBanana at Gadsby's Tavern in Alexandria, VA. Mr. Washington frequented that place. So yummy!! Great choice, Anna!



Cameron Street!!



Chilling with a genius - Einstein.

5 comments:

The Elders said...

Awesome! I didn't know you guys were planning a trip there. I also love it there and can't wait to take Mark out there. Arlington Cememtary is my most favorite place out there. I hope that you were able to go there.

Aleighy said...

Looks like fun! Where is Daisy?

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, I have the same pink shirt as you... the one with the white and green argyle down the front! DAISY'S ROOM IS SO CUTE!!! I caps'd that because if I were with you, I might scream it. That's how much I loved it. Way cute!!!

Tiffany said...

I'm jealous! Looks like fun. Great pictures!

Jessica said...

Looks like you guys had FUN! I love that picture of you two in front of the temple! So great!