The other day we hit the local D.I. mostly to find more clothes for the ever-growing Daisy. We found a few things, but this was the real find! A cute little Zoe (from Sesame Street) bike with the basket and everything in excellent condition!! And it only put us out $3!!! Beat that! Now Daisy spends every waking moment either riding it or asking to go outside to ride it. We love it!!

6 comments:
YES! I love to find deals! you go girl. Have fun in New York. Love ya, Heather
Wow and she even uses the pedals. Hailey still rides her big wheel like the Flintstones.
Gotta love DI!
How cute and BIG is daisy! Wya to go on the sweet find! I LOVE getting things cheap like that!
Such a cutie! You did an awesome job on her room too! I bet the stripes too forever.
Aw! I miss my niece! Lucky girl with her bike and grandparents to spoil her :)
FUN!! We miss D.I. so much! Goodwill just doesn't cut it!
Post a Comment