Daisy's NEW Room!!

So I've taken a little blog break, and quite frankly, it's been quite nice. The past several weeks have been spent moving into my parent's basement and trying to get everything settled in. I really wanted to go all out with Daisy's room and really let me creativity go. Thanks, Kelly, for the basic idea! Yes, I painted all those stripes, and with alot of help from IKEA, Lowe's, KMart, and my own little brain waves, I have finally pulled it all together. Now we're just waiting on the rest of the flower border to come in. I was going to wait to post pictures, but I'm a very impatient person. Especially when it comes to bragging. For those of you that have actually been in my parent's basement, this used to be Carly's old room! What do you think???

The initial bright shock


Daisy's little reading corner


Brag wall


Cubby shelves and closet


And in the final corner...

11 comments:

Page Posse said...

WOW that is Bright! will she be able to sleep? or do you have sunglasses for her to ware? J/K It is so cute. I have a bathroom I did kinda like that.Brite yellow with stripes. Everyone in the house hates it because when you look in the mirror you have a yellowness to you. I guess it messes with your make. According to Marqi anyway. But i but Daisy just LOVES it! their easy to please at that age just wait til 10 or 11! How long are you planning on staying at your parents? good luck!

Page Posse said...

make-up it messes with your make-up! sorry hee hee

Tammy said...

How cute! I love Ikea, I go there everytime we go to Utah. I can't believe you painted all those stripes. That must have taken forever!

*Katie* said...

So stinkin cute! You're so good!

Kristi said...

It is so cute and you did a great job with the pics. Jason exclaimed "WOW" when I showed him:) I love the stripes.

Will you send me reunion and girls night photos?

Joe and Dawn said...

Cute Christy! That looks like a lot of work. I bet she loves it!

Anonymous said...

Those pics look like they came right out of Pottery Barn Kids! Holy cow, good job! It looks beautiful!! Can I come over & play in Daisy's room?

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

Are you KIDDING ME! That is SO adorable! You are seriously my crafty idol! SO AWESOME! Daisy I bet LOVES it. She has her own little haven. Way to go...next stop, Lincolns room!

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

P.S. Welcome back to the blogging world...I, for one, have MISSED YOU!

Jessica said...

So cute and bright! I LOVE it!

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

Those stripes look absolutely perfect. And I am lovin' her Daisy letters. Very cute! I want those cubbies behind the door for my house.