These are a few of my FAVORITE things...

This post is dedicated to our most favorite little girl in the entire world and just some of her favorite things lately. We can't believe how big she's getting! We are also in awe of just how cute she really is. How did we get so lucky?!? She has a bubbly, outgoing personality and does some of the cutest things - we don't know how she comes up with it! She makes us smile everyday and we could not imagine our life without her. She is our girl.

Daisy's favorite cousin "Hayee" (Hailey)



Favorite hat - I got a toddler seat hooked to the back of my bike and she loves going for bike rides, but loves wearing her helmet all the time!!



Favorite thing to do at Nana's - sneak out the back door and climb up the playtoy to jump on the tramp!



Favorite food!!



Favorite sunglasses - Mommy's!



WE LOVE YOU DAISY!! THANKS FOR BRINGING SUNSHINE INTO SO MANY LIVES!!!

6 comments:

C C & R said...

Christy, your little girl is adorable. The picture of her big smile looks just like you (well, I think anyway). She's adorable!

Ambler Fam said...

she is such a cutie!

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

She's a doll as always. I love her spunky smile.
Hey, I tagged you for a meme. Meme? Is that the word??

Anonymous said...

WOW Christy, she looks SO MUCH like you!! I love the sunglasses pic!

Abbey Hadley said...

Christy, I found your link off Chelsie's blog, I hope it's ok if I check in on you and your cute family. It was so good to get to know you a little better at the park. You have an adorable family.

trina said...

I'm excited I found your blog! I think the world of you and Jeff and I'm SO happy to have the opportunity to get to know you better through nursery.