This is what it's all about!


Yay for Mothers!! I sure got spoiled on Mother's Day! Jeff let me sleep in, made me pancakes and then I even received a few gifts!! Jeff got me a Cuttlebug! For all you non-scrappers, it's a personal die-cut machine that also embosses so I can cut my own alphabets, die-cuts, and even dress up cards with some neat-o embossing! I'm so excited! Plus, I just earned a free die-cut alphabet from work, so now I have a machine to actually put it to use! Daisy also gave me my favorite PB M&M's, and Finding Neverland. She was really cute yesterday and even told me "Happy Muver's Day-z!" Man, she's adorable! And yes, this is what I look like first thing in the morning. Thanks, Jeff for making me a mom and for making me feel so special yesterday. I love you!!

Oh, and for Jessica, MaryLyn, Shannon, and Megan - my mom LOVED her JustBe scripture tote!!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Mother's day! And...I love spreading the joy of Just Be! Good job!

Tiff Rudd said...

Happy Mom's Day! I'm glad it was a good one! After reading that last post about Daisy's two baths before 11 (I laughed so hard!)- I know you deserved it! :)

P.S. Thanks for the invite to the game! Wish so bad I could be there! Make sure to post all about it!

Jessica said...

Glad you had a Happy Mother's Day--I wish I could've said Hi at Ton's reception--I had to miss it! Anyhow, we switched or blog to private so if you want an invite let me know! weyerts1524(at)msn(dot)com

Anonymous said...

You are the most creative woman I know! I still keep thinking about that cute book you made for Corrie! By the way, I went to Jr. High with Tonya, so that was fun to see some wedding pictures.

Becky Marie said...

I just got done catching up on your family and life. Daisy is looking so tall and not so much like a baby. What a beauty!! Looks like you had a wonderful mother's day, too. How fun! I miss talking to you @ work. I wish I could come back.
Anyway, love the blog!