Any kind, any flavor

We have to keep our bathroom doors locked. Not because we have a toddler who likes to put things in the toilet, or turn the faucets on and let them run, but because we have a toddler who likes to eat toothpaste. That's right. Toothpaste. Any kind, any flavor, no matter how strong the mint. Granted she's had a full set of teeth since she was 9 months old and, hence, early intro to teeth-brushing. But still, how normal can it be to have a thing for toothpaste?!?


10 comments:

TIFFANY MARTIN said...

Kate likes hers too! but hers is the fruity kind for kids. I don't know if that makes a difference. She loves to brush her teeth just so she can suck the toothpaste off and ask for more.

Holli and Billy said...

I guess there are worse things to eat... I think I would choose toothpaste over a lot of things in the bathroom! How was the lacrosse game? I was actually hosting a fierce game of bunco that same night. I was pretty bummed I missed it. I hope you kicked some trash!

Tiff Rudd said...

Cameron loves toothpaste too, but has never eaten it out of the tube! That is too funny!

Tiffany said...

It's been a while since I've been to your blog, but Daisy is seriously adorable and a curious little thing. I love the new do too! You lood great Christy. Tiff

Amanda said...

That is crazy. And yet, she's still so cute!

I sent you an invitation to my blog. Can't wait to see you there!

And I loved those invitations you made for Corrie's shower. I made Jenny give me hers so I could take it home with me and show it to everyone. :)

Kel said...

Mine likes her kid toothpaste, but has never had the minty kind. Kids are so funny!

Moon Whaler said...

I am calling CPS right now. How dare you allow her to do that. I cannot believe you. Oh, wait, you like Coldplay. It all makes sense now.



love you :)

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

I could not love that little squirt more! At least she sneaks it and eats it! that rules!

Nick, Kaycee, Mea said...

Christy your hair is darling...the cut looks great on you. I love reading about Daisy's adventures and am going to use your binky advise. Mea is addicted.

Anonymous said...

That's so cute, better toothpaste than peanut butter....