So here's to March! We celebrate St. Patrick's Day pretty heavily at our house, since, y'know, it is my birthday. So I've posted a few pictures of the delightful day!
This is the fun fleece jumper my mom made for Daisy to wear the Sunday before. She loves wearing new clothes, can you tell?
Jeff took me to the best restaurant on the planet! I totally got spoiled, it was amazing!
So now that's my little protest for ONE March holiday. Look at all the good stuff we will miss out on if we skip over poor patrick just to get to Easter!! GO GREEN!!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to You!!! Daisy looks so cute in her jumper. Come to Phoenix and most of your problems with Easter being in March will be solved. We're actually gratefull because its not yet too hot for an Easter egg hunt:)PS-How long was your wait at the Cheesecake Factory?
Happy Birthday! I'm game for just one holiday a month - I am terrible at celebrating any of them so there would be less guilt that way! :) Looks like you guys are good at it though, Daisy in that jumper is too cute!! So, who do we write to protest? :)
Glad to see you had a great birthday! Probably the best way to get ahold of Tonya is to call her old number--she's at home with her parents for now--I don't wanna give too much of her personal info on here so if you don't remember that number let me know.
WOW, I LOVE the Cheesecake Factory!! That was me & Ben's first date!!!! (the one in Minnesota). But I hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday!!!!
Post a Comment