Jeff ~ Christy ~ Daisy ~ Zoey
Congratulations on your new little one! She is absolutely adorable! Hope you are all doing well.
Yay! More pictures, please!! :)
She's beautiful! I hope things are going well. I can't wait to see her in person!
Congrats!!!! Yeah, you did it! I love all the pictures...esp the ones with Daisy...the big sister now. Go get some sleep!
She is adorable! I love sibling love.
What a cutie! I am glad everything went well. I can already tell Daisy will be a great help and a great big sister.
Cuteness! What a big girl! Looks liked everything went well. Congrats!
So, so, so sweet. Congratulations!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! I love the name!
She is absolutely adorable! Congratulations! She shares my Mother-in-laws Birthday. Jared was born on a Fri the 13th too. It's a good day! Congrats again you 2. I'm so happy for you guys.
What a beautiful baby! I love her chubby cheeks!! I am so glad you are feeling better. What a darling family!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Congratulations on your new little one! She is absolutely adorable! Hope you are all doing well.
Yay! More pictures, please!! :)
She's beautiful! I hope things are going well. I can't wait to see her in person!
Congrats!!!! Yeah, you did it! I love all the pictures...esp the ones with Daisy...the big sister now. Go get some sleep!
She is adorable! I love sibling love.
What a cutie! I am glad everything went well. I can already tell Daisy will be a great help and a great big sister.
Cuteness! What a big girl! Looks liked everything went well. Congrats!
So, so, so sweet. Congratulations!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! I love the name!
She is absolutely adorable! Congratulations! She shares my Mother-in-laws Birthday. Jared was born on a Fri the 13th too. It's a good day! Congrats again you 2. I'm so happy for you guys.
What a beautiful baby! I love her chubby cheeks!! I am so glad you are feeling better. What a darling family!
Post a Comment