Black Island Farms

We spent Friday night out at Black Island Farms in Syracuse. It was pretty chilly but I had told Daisy all day long that we were going to the pumpkin patch when Daddy got home, so she was pretty stoked. However, when we got there and she was freezing, she quickly changed her mind and kept asking to go in the car! I forced her to go down some of the slides with me and ride the "train". She enjoyed the hayride out to the pumpkin patch best, probably because she was all bundled up in my coat! We did get some pretty neat pumpkins, though, so maybe it was worth it. Once Daisy was back in her carseat the first thing she said was, "That was fun, huh?!?" Really. It was my first time to a real pumpkin patch as well as Daisy's. I have a feeling it will become a tradition....


Going down the slides. Some of them were quite tall and even made me nervous!! And of course, the super fast, super cool, train being pulled by a tractor going 1 mile an hour!!!



Pumpkins!

2 comments:

Courtney M. Hutchings said...

That looks like so much fun! Next year can we come with Rafe? :)

Megan @ Megity's Handmade said...

That place looks like so much fun! I will have to take out a 2nd mortgage and take my kids sometime!