So we are now on the dreaded 1-4 schedule for church and it has really messed up poor Daisy's schedule! She goes all day without a nap, and I'm not quite sure that she's ready for that yet. Last Sunday we went to my parents house for dinner. As we all sat down to eat, Daisy's eyes started drooping. She's never fallen asleep anywhere except her crib or carseat, so I kinda wanted to see if she'd actually conk out. Five minutes later, here she is, about to have her head in her bowl. Every kid has a picture of them asleep in their highchair, so now I finally have one of Daisy! She has been so much fun lately. She's about to break through the language barrier and just babbles all day long. The phone is her constant companion and she does this fake laugh thing with whomever she's talking to on the other end. I hope I don't sound that bad when I'm on the phone! She's also very expressive when she communicates. She might not have all the words to express herself but her eyes sure tell alot! The binkie thing is going smoothly and once in awhile she'll want to use the potty. I've just decided to let her decide when she's ready.
Jeff is absolutely loving his new job! The Director of Marketing (the guy directly below Mr. Covey himself) came up to him today and told him how pleased he is with his work. So much so, he's taking him out to lunch on Wednesday! As for me, I've been filling my days with Valentine's Day projects. I've got three more to do and three more days to finish them! I have a feeling my decorations will be staying up a little longer this year. Oh well, gotta get some use out of them before I pack them away!
Have a lovely Valentine's Day and remember to share the love! We love you all!!
2 comments:
What Valentines projects are you doing? Let me in on this fun! I LOVE projects! You know me!
Poor little Daisy...falling asleep in her chair...it is SO funny when they do that! What a cutie. I miss you!
I can't believe how big she is!! I'm glad you jumped on the blog wagon. I started when I had Wesli and it's so much easier to update than calling the grandparents and telling them everything!!
Post a Comment